Business Cards

 


These business cards were created using Adobe InDesign. They all incorporate my logo somewhere on the card. I began this project with sketches and basic ideas of what I want to do. The first sketch is along the same lines as a business card I previously designed. The third sketch was a very loose idea that didn't entirely come to paper the way I had imagined in my head. For this reason I created a fourth sketch, a vertical card, that I ultimately decided on for my final design. I liked the idea of a vertical card because they're not as common. For all designs, I went for a simple design. My personality is very to the point and mellow and I wanted my business persona and business cards to match that. For the first card, the main design elements are line work supplemented with my logo. This theme is matched front to back. I wanted the design of the second card to interact more with the logo, which I accomplished by getting the border line of the yellow background to line up with the lower slanted line in the logo. The yellow triangle is then repeated on the back of the card. I think the yellow could have been a bit more muted on the back, though. The final design was meant to have more of a clean, modern look to it and I wanted the focus more on my name. My last name, Baker (each letter is present in the logo), appears on the front below my logo. My full name is at the top of the back of the card. A simple line design ties the front of the back.

Comments

  1. I really like your first and last business cards. I like how you incorporated your logo and used more muted colors for a serious effect. The boxes with low opacity overlaid with one another is a very creative and simplistic design but it makes your cards unique. Overall I like the way the lines work for your cards, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Autoscopy

Carbon Footprint Propaganda Poster