Adobe Illustrator Logo Design

 










I used Adobe Illustrator to create the logos pictured above. I began this project with mood boards. I don't typically use mood boards for projects, personal or otherwise, so this was a bit of a change for me and was somewhat difficult to get a hang of. In the end, I think it did help me focus my sketches a bit more than usual. My sketches consisted of various designs and brainstorms. I knew I wanted to have some kind of nod to digital media and film/animation which is where I came up with the text box design and simplified old film camera. Ultimately the design I went with was one that I have been wanting to try for a while. The final logo consists of each letter from my last name (BAKER) put together into a minimalist, modern design. I chose to add the rectangles behind the main design for added design elements and to allow for a pop of color in the colorized version. I feel that this design speaks to who I am, not only because my last name is quite literally the logo itself, but also because it's clean, creative and minimal. The three color combinations also speak to the minimalist approach I was going with. I chose pastels and calming tones. While all three choices keep with this theme and work well together, my favorite overall design is the one with the blues and greens (first one).

Comments

  1. I love this logo. It is very creative and professional. I love how versatile this logo can be. There are so many shapes that are created with the lines that you made for your initials. I love the versatility of the different colors in the backgrounds. You did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I tried to do exactly as you were saying, make it as versatile a logo as possible. I'm glad my intentions came across so well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Carbon Footprint Propaganda Poster

Autoscopy